The hygienic Silentia Screen System is an essential aid for the neonatal ward in preventing infections. The mobility and flexibility of the system helps you create a private corner for mother and child during breast-feeding.
You can consider these advantages and solutions when equipping a Neonatal and Maternity Unit with The Silentia Screen System.
- The smooth surfaces are easily wiped down when contaminated.
- Lower Silentia Screens give a better overview to monitor babies and mothers and allow for easy communication between staff members.
- If you have medical wall rails, the use of Clamps for screen mounting makes room for a more flexible solution and provides more space.
- The Silentia Screen System is independent of any track system attached to the ceiling or floor. This provides you with a flexibility that makes it easy to move when more space is required.
- The use of Mobile Bed End Screens is an alternative solution for the Neonatal unit instead of equipping the ward with many long screens.
- Spacers between the wall and Privacy Screens are a good way to give room for tubes and electrical wiring.
- The Silentia Screen System offers a wide range of colors and customized printed patterns to enhance a more pleasant environment for everyone.
See images above for more information.