The Silentia Screen System preserves patient privacy without sacrificing your staff’s ability from having a good overview. This is in particular important in pre- and post operation areas where the staff needs to communicate, have a clear overview of the monitoring equipment and manage their daily tasks.
You can consider these advantages and solutions when equipping pre- and post operation areas with The Silentia Screen System.
- A Lower Screen makes it easier to monitor patients and for staff members to communicate with each other.
- If you have medical wall rails, the use of Clamps for screen mounting makes room for a flexible solution and provides more space.
- Fixed Screens along the bed can create bays for the patient when combining them with a Folding Screen or a Bed End Screen that are used to cover the bed end.
- The Silentia Screen System is independent of any track system attached to the ceiling or floor. This provides you with a flexibility that makes it easy to move when more space is required.
- Instead of equipping the ward with too many and very long screens, the use of the Mobile Bed End Screens in pre- and post operation is a very flexible solution to give extra privacy when necessary.
- Spacers between the wall and Privacy Screens are a good way to give room for tubes and electrical wiring.
See the images above for more information.